G! is constantly bringing out updates, on average one per month.
Usually the update is said to remedy problems and bugs, but is in fact mainly creating new ones.
The screen is overfull, so in fact the idea of pull-down menus is good. It is possible to make disappear the whole row of icons with the green arrow in the right bottom corner. I am missing this option in the new version (or I haven't found it yet).
The new screen with the pull-down menus. The pull-down for the settings is too small. It is difficult to touch the right icon (and I have small hands). With a neutral background the new icons are acceptable, but in front of a city they are simply too colorful, it becomes confusing. Maybe a hideable band with all the bottom icons would be an idea. If G! wants to streamline the design, they should remove:
- the singularly annoying link to the underwater chest
- the blinking golden button to "Collect All"
- the button "First Adventures" after the completion of the quest
- the button "VIP Pyramid" could better be integrated to the icon showing the VIP level
And I want the clock back!
New product iconsEdit
The product icons also are renewed, though I don't understand why you would change a perfectly good design. I have to check every time whether I see a muffin or a fruitcake.
vs. new muffins
vs. new fruitcakes
Changes in Version 3.6.6Edit
- 2016 Beauty Day Event
- New buildings in Shop: Residential Buildings
- Design Office - Gastronomic Complex
- New layout for building information
- Happy Halloween
- Collect all parts of the whole and get astonishing rewards... Meant is probably a new type of Super Event, during which you can collect puzzle pieces.
- Commercial Warehouse
- Module Amplifiers! To produce them you need to upgrade the Research Center
- Celebrate Thanksgiving
- Organize the best holiday dinner ever
- Construct the Babylon Center