Well organized work always leads to excellent results. Keep an eye on the construction site, be attentive to your workers, and oversee the process. Take one step after another toward your goal and give the residents of your city a new road!
This city needs a hero... and a new overpass! Build one and become a hero to your citizens! The preliminary survey of the area is complete, and the blueprints are already on your desk. It's time to begin construction!
Notice Each part of each construction task must be complete before moving on to the next, items marked with ‡ can be made in advance to complete the part faster. Hang on to the items in your Warehouse until you have completed the part in the construction task that requires it.
|Available at level||35|
|Buildings allowed to build||1|
|Profit||+ 750 / 5 h|
|Yields citizens' happiness||+ 5500|
The safe's contents will be awarded to only the most industrious businessmen who never surrender to obstacles. Complete all the tasks in time (30 days from the time you start the quest) and get an extra reward.
Inside the safe you will find:
- 3 Golden Wrenches
- 2 Yellow Forms
- 2x5000 corporate points certificate
- VIP bonus certificate for 7 days
Construction Task 1: Foundation is Laid Edit
- Train 5 workers
- Unlock any achievement
- Demolish 10 buildings that become available at level 25 (level differs depending on game level)
- Help your workers by accumulating 500 energy
Construction Task 2: First Challenges Edit
- Train 25 architects
- Get 2 Merchant Cases
- Get 35 Chisels
- Help your workers by accumulating 750 energy
- Produce 25 batches of Granite
(Produce the granite first, pumps already collected will be subtracted when you pump out the quarry.)
- Get 45 Pumps
Construction Task 3: Chin Up!Edit
- Get 7 Elite Rubies
- Get 10 Gas Burners
Part 2 - The Air Up There (Reward: , )
A construction site always needs good fitter that aren't afraid of a little difficult work - or heights for that matter. Let's put together a new crew of these daredevils!
- Train 15 Fitters
- Help your workers by accumulating 1000 energy
- Produce 30 batches of Marble
- Finance the project (approximately 12 million, might be different depending on the player's level)
Construction Task 4: Second Wind Edit
- Train 25 Welders
- Get 45 Composite Beams
- Produce 45 batches of Ceramic Tile
- Help your workers by accumulating 1250 energy
- Send your friends any 50 gifts
Construction Task 5: Final Push Edit
- Make 50 batches of Bricks
- Help your workers by accumulating 1500 energy
Part 2 - The Final Inspection (Reward: 10.000 , 400 )
Hurray, our overpass is done! Now we just have to wait for the inspectors to give u the right to open the new road. Lots of substantial people will be coming soon, so maybe we should order them some comfortable buses.
- Deploy 15 Buses
It is still unknown whether you need to possess 15 buses (which would mean upgrading the garage), or if it is enough to send them on a trip 15 times.