The Eiffel Tower is a Big Business building which requires several quests to be completed before it can be completed.Tips for earning the Eiffel Tower Safe.
|Available at level||?|
|Buildings allowed to build||1|
The First stepEdit
- Plant 5 Trees & 5 Yellow Trees
- Collect 15 coffee cups from Coffee Houses.
- Produce 3 Cocoa Beans at your Farms and 5 Muesli at your Milling Plants
- Post 3 pics on facebook (not anymore on Windows PC)
Place Tower (30,000 / 6 h / -60 / +400 )Edit
- Produce 5 Muffins at your Confectionary Plants and 5 Tea at your Milling Plants
- Collect 20 Rubber Duckies from Swimming Pools.
- Get 10 Chisels‡ (gifts from friends) [CAN'T be made in advance - 2-Jan-2014]
Train 10 Workers‡ (8 h each @ College)[CAN'T be made in advance - 2-Jan-2014]
- Produce 10 Limestones(Warning do not make in advance and sell them) (2 h each @ Quarry)
Find 10 Iron Beams (visiting friends)
- Post 3 pics on facebook
Upgrade tower to level 2 (50,000 / 12 h / -100 / +1000 )Edit
- Upgrade the Administrative Building by 2 levels
Purchase 3 new regions
- Replenishing Strength
Your builders are tired, let's give them time to unwind and catch up on the latest developments in the world of architecture?
- Collect 25 Magazines from Newsstands (also from Playgrounds)
- Collect 500 *
Reward: 4,000, 130
- Get 20 Trowels (gifts from friends)(CANT be made in advance [2nd dec 2013]) (Trowels can be received in advance as long as you do not "take" them from your gifts[24th Jan 2014])
Train 10 Workers (8 h each @ College) (CANT be made in advance [2nd dec 2013])
- Produce 10 Granite‡ (CANT be made in advance)(4 h each @ Quarry)
Find 12 Silver Beams (visiting friends)
- Post 3 pics on facebook
Upgrade tower to level 3 (100,000 / 20 h / -250 / +2500 )Edit
Brilliant Solutions Edit
- Collect 2 Elite Rubies‡ by collecting the daily rewards for logging into the game. [CANT be collected in advance - 22-Jan-2014]
- Get 25 Hammers‡ (gifts from friends)(do not upgrade any entertainment buildings or the hammers will be deducted)-CANT be collected in advance..
Train 10 Engineers CANT be done ahead ‡ (10 h each @ College)
- Need a Break
- Building the Eiffel Tower isn't the same as sipping coffee on Montmartre... Your workers are very tired. Maybe we can give them a break? Besides, I saw some new books on design hat they can read as they unwind.
- Collect 30 "Books on design" (Design Journals) from Bookstores. Hint: Required resources will be subtracted after the quest is completed.
- Collect 1500
- Reward: 190, 5,500
- Produce 10 Marble CAN'T be made in advance. (6 h each @ Quarry)
Find 15 Gold beams (visiting friends)
Upgrade tower to level 4 (150,000 / 30 h / -300 / +3000 )Edit
Final Touches Edit
- Get 10 Avocado‡ CAN be collected ahead.(Terminal)
Produce 10 Cheesecake - CAN NOT be made ahead.(2 h each @ Food Plant)
- Collect 35 Pizza from Pizza Parlor
- Get 30 Drills CAN collect before' (gifts from friends)
Train 15 Engineers CANNOT train before' (10 h each @ College)
- Obtain 10 from Contests CANT be collected ahead.
- Collect 10 Silver & 10 Gold Keys CANT be collected ahead. ALSO Do NOT USE THEM or they are deducted!
Upgrade tower to level 5 (300,000 / 2 d / -400 / +4000 ) Edit
"Wow! Look at how far we've come in our construction business! Let's share it with friends!"
Please note that some items cannot be made or collected in advance.